Sorry everybody. I just realized the last time I posted something was in April. Oops. We've been a little busy, but I just kept being lazy about uploading pictures, so that's why I didn't post anything sooner. And truthfully, I probably wouldn't be writing anything right now except that Kyle is at a concert with his brother and I am home alone. And bored.
Where to begin?
First of all, my garden is doing great. Not everything I've planted has turned out awesome, but
most of it has. Here are a few pictures:
This is one of four heads of lettuce that I planted without much hope of success, because they don't get much sun. They're doing pretty good, though!
These are my potato plants. These are getting HUGE.
This is one of three tomatoes that are growing on my tomato plant.
My onions...
I'm going to have a lot of onions. Haha. Let me know if you want any.
My green beans. These are doing fantastic. I picked my first crop tonight.
I even ate the big guy just to make sure I actually grew beans. Sure enough, it actually tasted like a bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment